Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

10 year card anniversary

auger7
Explorer C

Hello,

I received a postcard from Southwest directing me to a link to choose a 10 year card anniversary gift. When I enter the link address, it says website not found! I sent an email to customer support with no response. The exact link is:

ANNIVERSARY_SouthwestCardAnniversary.com/10year

Is there something I am missing here?

16 REPLIES 16

Re: 10 year card anniversary

jksobonya
Aviator A
Solution

This link seems to work: 

https://southwestcardanniversary.com/10year 

Take off the ANNIVERSARY_ 

--Jessica

auger7
Explorer C

Jessica that worked! Thank you!

Jeanieef1
Explorer C

Thanks Jessica.   That works— at least I think it does because it brought me to a 10 year anniversary page reward.    Either way but especially if it’s a tenureyear anniversary 500 point certainly isn’t much

jean

Adeans
Explorer C

Thank you.. your link works!

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

This is NOT a Southwest promotion. You received the card from Chase.

--TheMiddleSeat

olt-on-swa
Explorer C

Yes, Chase is sending, but it is a cross-promotion.  When the inside has the name of a Chase GM and a Southwest VP signing off on it, then both are involved.   It would seem, however, the points are coming from Chase.    (kind of sad that two big companies missed the URL error.) 

dfwskier
Aviator A

@olt-on-swa wrote:

Yes, Chase is sending,      (kind of sad that two big companies missed the URL error.) 

Wrong. As you stated, Chase sent the e-mail. So only Chase got the URL wrong. SW had nothing to do with it.

Saakimba
Explorer C

I had the same issue...  and came here to find the answer. Kinda lame on SW part to send out the wrong address! Thanks to the user who found the right one!

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@Saakimba NOT SOUTHWEST... CHASE

--TheMiddleSeat