Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: 25,000 points for travel disruption not sent to all passengers

Patticake801
Explorer C

well if you have the email why don’t you reply to him and ask? 

can you share the email address here? I haven’t gotten mine either yet🤷‍♀️

kjchgaff
Explorer C

It has a code that you have to enter with your own Rapid Rewards #. It can't be used more than once.

jazzpilot56
Adventurer B

My email had two separate redemption codes in one email for my two flights that were canceled. I logged in after a brief wait (and a couple glitches on my end) and applied the two codes for 50,000 points total. It took about two more hours for the points to be shown in my account. Overall, a pretty easy process and totally unexpected benefit.

Thank you again Southwest, I appreciate you doing everything you can under extremely difficult circumstances. And despite the troubles I'll continue to be a loyal customer because I know you're always trying to do the right thing with the situation at hand while prioritizing safety over schedule.

- Will (where there's a will there's a way)

ATLbasedpass
Explorer C

Flight cancelled ATL - SFO

I also did not get an email. Called Southwest with a wait time of 1 hour, eventually disconnected

kjchgaff
Explorer C

I received the email today. My husband's already processed and I just entered mine. I think it's great that Southwest is doing this!

ATLbasedpass
Explorer C

update: just got my email! wonder if it goes by alphabetical order

strongz5
Explorer C

Same here, does anyone know how to get the email?

jental13
Explorer C

I also have not received and email or points. My boyfriend and I traveled in the same delayed flight on 12/27 and he received an email and points on January 3rd. I have emailed, submitted complaints and called southwest and still have not received anything. Really frustrating. 
*My boyfriend and I booked our flights separately. 

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

For those who didn’t get their code try sending a DM to southwest on Twitter or write SW an email and hopefully they can add them for you one of my family members sent a DM yesterday asking where their code is today they got the points in their RR account 

scooternmoe
Explorer C

I have called twice and filled out the request as well and still no resolution or email about points. How do I get this right?!