Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

5 year anniversary card

Jeanieef1
Explorer C

I received in the mail a card telling me to "choose my reward" for my 5 year anniversary.   I have entered the link they sent me 5 times and it tells me there is an error.   Anyone have a link to the 5 year anniversary option

Thanks in advance

8 REPLIES 8

Re: 5 year anniversary card

dfwskier
Aviator A

Explorer C

Same here. It appears the link is not valid. Following. 

dfwskier
Aviator A

@1079080542 wrote:

Same here. It appears the link is not valid. Following. 

Did you bother to read the post immediately above yours?

Suzannem
Explorer C

We had the same problem.  Everything on it is cobranded with SWA and Chase everywhere, including the return address. Honest mistake to think it came from SWA.  I’m sure Southwest wants it to be a good link.  If you use the link provided on the other post and use /5 year, you get 250 points. We’ll take it! 

Explorer C

It didn't work for me either.  When I called Southwest the rep said it was the first time she had heard of the problem.  They transferred me to the credit card company, and the rep there could also not help.  So much for being a 5 year loyal member

jenruttman
Explorer C

The exact URL needs to include the period at the end for this to work.

SouthwestCardAnniversary.com/5year.

It worked for me once I used the exact URL as above.

15 year anniversary

Explorer C

The email referenced above was:  SouthwestCardAnniversary.com/15year

Thanks,

Bob

jefles861
Explorer C

I had the 5 year anniversary card also. I got it seven days ago. Tried to log in but got a bad URL response. Decided to wait a few days, Tried again today 5/7. Failed. Called Chase and they gave me a new URL. Failed again. Chase said it's Southwest's problem. Called - no clue.

Then I found out it expired on 5/6'.

Nice SW lady said that was probably their intent. Anyway - Could not get to the site - not my fault. I think Chase/SW owes everyone a do over. Does not engender confidence.