Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: A-List problems

bec102896
Aviator A

So my dad had a similar situation back in December 2020/January 2021 his flight was Dec 28th with a return on Jan 3rd when it posted it gave both credits to 2021 not 1 and 1 like it should have after a few circles I did get an agent on Twitter who was able to get it figured out. I would reach out on Facebook or Twitter in a DM and hopefully they can assist. 

-Blake

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

I keep thinking the social media team is the right one to get it figured out, too @bec102896!

For future, I would always recommend booking any trip that straddles a changing year in two separate segments.

-A List, Companion Pass holder

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@elijahbrantley wrote:

I keep thinking the social media team is the right one to get it figured out, too @bec102896!

For future, I would always recommend booking any trip that straddles a changing year in two separate segments.

*any trip in two separate segments. 

Oh my I just put the Twitter team through a multi-day ordeal to change a RT flight that I booked but I wanted to change my return date but also change companion for each leg. This would have been a piece of cake as one-ways…

The order is important as well - I had them cancel the companion on the second leg so I could change it and then was blocked from changing it, and couldn’t re-add companion afterwards. I should have just asked to have the return leg split off into a separate confirmation. 

Also complicated on the rebooking with the kiddos…their new ticket can’t be arranged until the adult is updated. 

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

eifan115
Explorer B

Well, still no satisfaction on this issue. I tried to connect with Southwest on social media via Facebook but they never responded except with an automated message that they are very busy and will get to it as soon as possible. That was several days ago. Then today I received another email stating my issue had already been addressed and that nothing further will be done. I am so fed up! I just found what I hope is an email address for the CEO and sent him a message about this. I know he is stepping down in a few days but hopefully it will get to him and be addressed. If anyone has any further suggestions, I am open to them.