Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

A-list

mannyinabq
Explorer C

Will southwest be extending A-list this year due to companies not allowing their employees to fly?  It would be nice!  Hard to play catch up if we aren't allowed to fly until May or June.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: A-list

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@mannyinabq wrote:

Will southwest be extending A-list this year due to companies not allowing their employees to fly?  It would be nice!  Hard to play catch up if we aren't allowed to fly until May or June.

They haven't made any announcement other than it is being considered, but not prioritized at the moment.  From the fellow customer perspective I think they will consider it, but it wouldn't make sense to make any decision until they know how long the downturn is for or else they would be in a position to keep changing it - there's no rush really to make an announcement until later in the year to account for all of the current A-list members. 

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

Re: A-list

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

See the latest from SW here

A-List Preferred, A-List and Companion Pass Qualification

I know many of our A-List Preferred, A-List, and Companion Pass Members—or those working to qualify for these benefits—have questions about how the current environment may impact their ability to qualify for status this year. While I don’t have an answer for you today, we are closely monitoring this and will follow up at the appropriate time on how we will address this situation.

-A List, Companion Pass holder