Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Add to Calendar

deanbruin
Explorer C

I completely dread booking a Southwest flight now. I just feel so much anger that this calendar issue is not getting the attention it deserves. Maybe we need to tweet and post on social media to bring the masses together. 

Is anyone from Southwest even monitoring these forums? Or is this a just a support group so we can keep each other sane?

chgoflyer
Aviator A

They monitor these forums, but not in a way that would trigger a direct response to an issue.

Southwest's IT team, never the best, is currently dealing with their latest systemwide screwup -- a "glitch" that is causing all A-Listers (Southwest's most loyal and, presumably, most valued customers) to lose their status from all upcoming reservations. This is a huge issue, so one assumes they're scrambling. Again.

I suspect the relatively "minor" issues once again get pushed to the back burner.

rmkeppel
Explorer C

I've been having the same issue for months.  I just called the Number they gave me with the Reference Code 999999999 and the SW Customer Service Rep said she didn't know what that code means, but remembers hearing something about this issue.  Of course she had NO additional info, or a timeline for a fix.

My biggest complaint is that they give us a Reference Code, then refer us to a Department that knows Little/Nothing about the issue.  Not to mention it takes quite some time to get thru to a SW CS Rep these days!  Give us a number to Tech Support, or an Automated Voice Recording that advises that they know of the issue and are working on it.  Maybe even provide an ETA on the fix?

PCKLV
Explorer C

YES!!  This has been going on for months now.  Add to Calendar is one of my favorite functions on the SWA site and it's been broken for some time.

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Apologies, @PCKLV, we're working on it. I know it's a huge frustration for many people, and we hope to have functionality restored ASAP.