Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Adding married name to my rapid rewards account

ocexpress
Explorer C

I have been trying to add my married name to my account. The email address they gave me after sitting on hold for 25 minutes came back as invalid. 

What is the email address need to send marriage license and proof of name change so I can book my vacation??

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Adding married name to my rapid rewards account

franktravel
Aviator B

HI 

This is the phone number to change name on your Rapid Reward account.

To change this information, please call 1-800-435-9792

Good Luck! 

ocexpress
Explorer C

Thank you for the reply but I talked with them and have to send proof of name change such as marriage license driver license. They gave me a email address which we verified together twice but still the email came back undeliverable. Very frustrating. 

Was hoping someone could post it so I could get it corrected using the link. Unbelieveable hassle, just trying to book my vacation but name on ticket has to match which is married name. ugh. But thanks for the reply.

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager
Solution

Hi @ocexpress,

The fastest way to get your Rapid Rewards Account updated is to send us a Tweet @Southwestair, or send us a private message on our Facebook page. It can usually be done within minutes if you've got your marriage license and ID handy. 

ocexpress
Explorer C

Wow that would have been nice to know... I did get a email response and sent the information via email.

I also went on the facebook page and sent a message via the site

Hopefully this will be resolved quickly as I'm trying to book Cabo.. 🙂

Carolyn

tmariani19
Explorer C

How do I change my last name to match my driver's license. I recently was married.

tmariani19
Explorer C

Carolyn, what is the email address you used to get your name changed?

breddehase
Explorer C

Hi! I need my name changed on my rapid rewards account. I sent and email and a fax months ago and it hasn't changed yet.  I sent a FB and Twitter message as well as call the 800 listed in the FAQs but was told to call a different number that is only open during certain hours,  

I have my military ID, CA DL, marriage license and passport.  I have an upcoming trip and need this done! 

cboe61
Explorer C

Change name on Rapid Rewards from Bone to Robinson.

cr3oyo
Explorer C

I tried contacting Southwest via Twitter and Facebook but there has been no response. On the telephone, I was told it would take over 30 days for the change to go into effect. How can I take care of this as soon as possible?