Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

App not showing travel credits?

gsking
Aviator C

Anyone else having this problem?  It's been this way for several days.  I have to go to the website.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: App not showing travel credits?

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Sorry, I don't currently have any credits to check, but wanted to suggest perhaps you try logging out and then log back in on the app.  Also make sure you are running the latest version.

--TheMiddleSeat

gsking
Aviator C

Still doesn't work for me.  

dfwskier
Aviator A

I use android and my app does show travel credits. Are you sure you are looking in the right place?

1) Log on

2) Click the "person" shape on the top right

3) Scroll down to my travel funds

4) Click on view funds

FlyWithLUV
Frequent Flyer C

@dfwskier wrote:

I use android and my app does show travel credits. Are you sure you are looking in the right place?

1) Log on

2) Click the "person" shape on the top right

3) Scroll down to my travel funds

4) Click on view funds

That usually works for me. The app sometimes is buggy with funds, though, so I prefer the web for checking those.

bec102896
Aviator A

I have noticed the same thing the travel credits tab is gone on my iPhone and iPad 

maybe a glitch 

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

@gsking 

I reached out to Southwest on Twitter Monday and they sent it to technology team for review I went back on the app today and the option is back however it redirects to the website so you can’t see them on the app right now but there is a link to go view them. This is at least the case with the iPhone 13 Pro Max you might try again

gsking
Aviator C

Yep.  Interesting.

While they’re fixing it…hopefully they’ll put in a way to automatically use them.  I often times just open up the browser anyway so I can paste them into the app for a new ticket purchase.  

Otherwise I have to take a screen shot off the website and then manually type them in.  

Both are really a needless hassle.