Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Bob Jordan Message - 25,000 Point Goodwill Gesture Website Not Working?....?

jazzpilot56
Adventurer B

Has anyone else received the Bob Jordan message with the 25,000 Goodwill Points offer? Multiple claims can be made for the points (I received 2 claims based on 2 of my flights being canceled). Wasn't expecting anything, so this is a nice gesture, and much appreciated.

However, unfortunately, I'm on my third attempt to access the site. There is a CloudFlare web-based waiting queue. The first time it was an 11 minute wait. Got down to 1 minute and was redirected but that site just timed out after 3 or 4 more minutes. Second try was 26 minutes in queue. Same thing, got down to 1 minute, was redirected, and timed out again. On the third try, 39 minute initial queue time, now down to 28 minutes, hoping it doesn't time out again after waiting?

Have you reached the redeem site? What were your results? How long did you have to wait? What browser were you using?

It could be on my end (I tried Chrome and Edge), but if not I'm sure they'll get this sorted out on their end.

-Will (where there's a will there's a way)

- Will (where there's a will there's a way)
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Bob Jordan Message - 25,000 Point Goodwill Gesture Website Not Working?....?

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

I suspect the site is getting massive amount of traffic and I also received the message that there would be a wait to continue.  That's better than just crashing (I guess).  I'll just go in later and give it another try.  As long as you complete the process before the codes expire March 31, 2023 you'll be good to go.

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Bob Jordan Message - 25,000 Point Goodwill Gesture Website Not Working?....?

jazzpilot56
Adventurer B

Yes, I saw that too and agree. A bit disappointing that it doesn't seem to be working (for me at least, could be on my end), but you're right there's no rush so if I can't get it done today I'll just wait until the weekend.

I'm just happy they're extending the A-List / Companion Pass 2023 renewal date out to 1/31/23 so that my Holiday canceled / reschedule to MLK weekend Business Select travel will enable me to renew. Here's what I saw:

"Additionally, we are identifying Members whose disrupted travel would have qualified them for A-List, or A-List Preferred, and/or Companion Pass in 2023, and will provide further communication soon…”  

bec102896
Aviator A

Maybe try late tonight or give it a few days to let the crowds go down 

jazzpilot56
Adventurer B
Solution

Third time was a charm. And again, it might have been an issue on my end.

So all's good, and again Thank you to Southwest.

dwisch1
Explorer C

Hi Bob. I can get to the site but I keep getting an error code every time I try to submit

mom3girlz
Explorer C

I have not received my email from Bob Jordan as a result of my a December 25, 2022 flight delays. I have heard from some of the other passengers that were on the plane with me that they have received the email, but I have not. 

LawsuitforSW
Adventurer C

Can you sell the points? Lol. I have no desire to ever fly SW again.

dfwskier
Aviator A

Selling points is forbidden.  If found out, the points   would be zeroed out.