Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Business/corporate discount programs

heyheyhey
Explorer C

Does Southwest offer any discount programs for businesses with frequent travelers? If they do, is there an annual minimum spend and what kind of discounts are available?

Alternatively, are Rapid Rewards Business and SWABIZ the only options if you're not a big corporation?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Business/corporate discount programs

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

I believe SWABIZ is their program for businesses large and small. You could contact the SWABIZ folks and ask if there is anything else available.

--TheMiddleSeat

dfwskier
Aviator A

Many airliners offer discounts to companies that buy large numbers of tickets. I'm sure Southwest does too.

As said above, your company should contact SWABIZ for details.

MarkHursh
Employee
Employee

There are lots of great programs specifically for companies.  Both big and small.

Reach out to the Southwest Business team for more details on what may work best for your company.  

Heres the overview page on Southwest Business.

ElroyPatrick72
Explorer C

Almost any company that wants to attract new customers and not lose old ones is trying to prepare a good offer. This can be anything from discounts to some procedures in the service. Some companies even prepare requests in which you can take an additional person. The fee goes up slightly, but it's two people on vacation. I know this for sure because I use Expedia Coupons every time I travel. For me, it's an opportunity to find a good deal where I can put money aside, for shopping, for example. But I would like to hear from someone else for tips on saving money better when traveling. In my opinion, this is a useful enough skill to learn.