Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Can't Log In To Rapid Rewards

val2525
Explorer C

I've tried logging in on the computer and the phone app - nada.  Says "unable to complete your request at this time".  Anyone else having this problem?

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Can't Log In To Rapid Rewards

dfwskier
Aviator A

I noticed the same situation at about 5 o'clock. Tried again 15 minutss later, and nothing had changed.

Hopefully you' re not trying to check in at t-24 hours.

val2525
Explorer C

Nope, just trying to book a flight.  Same problem today.   I tried the password recovery, even though I know I didn't change my password, and that's not working either.

dfwskier
Aviator A

The system is working now.

SW's system apparently is unstable

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

No issues here on my end — have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using an incognito mode?

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

val2525
Explorer C

This is beyond ridiculous.  I can't log in, now it says I've exceeded my tries for the day, and when I call the wait is 46 minutes. I opt for the callback and when I answer and say hello, the call terminates.  WTH is going on, Southwest?

bec102896
Aviator A

I would reach out to Southwest on Twitter or Facebook in a DM so they can try to get this fixed for you

-Blake

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

Fortunately, I did not need access during this time! That said, I was able to open my account info in the app during that time.  I didn't try to book anything, so who knows if it would have worked or not.

-A List, Companion Pass holder

dfwskier
Aviator A

@elijahbrantley wrote:

Fortunately, I did not need access during this time! That said, I was able to open my account info in the app during that time.  I didn't try to book anything, so who knows if it would have worked or not.

Elijah, while the system was "down" it would not accept a valid userid and password. It would not allow a login.

jksobonya
Aviator A

I don't know if this is related, but I've been having log in issues as well. I can log in successfully, for example on Southwest.com, but when I go to another page of the site (i.e. "My Account") I have to log in again. And if I go to "Recent Activity" - I have to log in again. So on and so forth. Sometimes I am able to navigate successfully, but as of late I've had to constantly re-log in. 

--Jessica