Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Can't Login to Rapid Rewards

hsblinder
Explorer C

For a couple of months I haven't been able to login (in the U.S) to Southwest RR to see my balance AND to book travel with my RR.

When I book, I have to call Southwest.

Do we know when this will be resolved? I tried Safari and Firefox browsers both.

This is the message when I try to log in:

• This portion of the Southwest Airlines website is undergoing maintenance and is currently unavailable.
  • Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
  • If this issue persists, please contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative for assistance at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).

48 REPLIES 48

Re: Can't Login to Rapid Rewards

bec102896
Aviator A

Have you tried the mobile app?

you could also try to reset your password and see if that fixes it as I have been able to get into my account 

if neither of those suggestions work I would recommend calling customer relations/rapid rewards at 855-234-4654 

Good luck! 

Blake 

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @hsblinder,

Try clearing your cookies. If you're on your phone, delete the app and then download it again. If neither of those things work, give us a call at  1-855-234-4654 so we can help you troubleshoot. 

hsblinder
Explorer C

Cleared cookies..didn't do a thing - ;-(

LindseyD

@hsblinder,

It sounds like you may need to do a password reset. We can help you out with that if you contact us through Twitter (@Southwestair) or our Facebook page. 

hsblinder
Explorer C

Tried to do that

this is the message

• This portion of the Southwest Airlines website is undergoing maintenance and is currently unavailable.
  • Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
  • If this issue persists, please contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative for assistance at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).

LindseyD

@hsblinder,

If you're still having trouble logging into your Rapid Rewards Account, please contact our Customer Relations Department at 1-855-234-4654 so a Customer Service Representative can help you troubleshoot the issue. I'm sorry that none of the above suggestions have been successful. 

Jvilke
Explorer C

It's not a password nor cookies problem. I tried on a PC using Firefox, Opera and MS Edge and then on a Chromebox using Chrome and got the same maintenance message. If I go to SWA home page and click on Rapid Rewards then on My Account under Manage I directly get the same message i.e. no login pop-up. I can get in using my android cellphone. I called customer relations 9792 who said I was the only one reporting this problem (apparently not true) and referred me to  Customer Relations Department at 1-855-234-4654 told 18 min wait or send email. Sent email i.e. Contact SWA via your site and got a response saying my "complaint" may take up to 30 days to respond.  Surely you can find someone to look into this and no "Try this and try that.

Jvilke
Explorer C

Just tried it on a Mac with Safari, same result i.e. maintenance

LindseyD

Hi @Jvilke,

We are aware that there was some sluggishness this morning with the Rapid Rewards Program. The issues have been resolved and we have reports that everything is running normally now.