Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Can't Login to Rapid Rewards

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @jessienky,

Please contact our Customer Relations Department for assistance logging into your Rapid Rewards Account. You can reach them at 1-855-234-4654.

sdawe0517
Explorer C

I'm getting the same message and have been having this issue for over 1 month. Have to call into swa to book flights, real pain. I just spent 45 minutes with cust support, they totally reset my account and I logged in like a new user. Still, when I click login I get the message reported: 

• This portion of the Southwest Airlines website is undergoing maintenance and is currently unavailable.
  • Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
  • If this issue persists, please contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative for assistance at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).

SWA told me this wasn't a reported issue and then I found this message thread. Please tell me there is someone within SWA IT who can fix this issue.

Scott

brianmay06
Explorer C

I am having the same issue and it has been this way for weeks. Is there a resolution besides clearing cookies because I have already done that. Please Help!

mhansill
Explorer C

Hi -

I cannot login to my app now.  I have used it and was working fine.  Now, it gives a weird error, and when I called in to the 855-234-4654, they told me they are trained to help me and there is no tech help.

I have an upcoming trip and could use help.

Morgan

Ariel
Explorer C

Site doesnt work and  when you call they are told to get you off the line because for every trip you book on More Rewards, THEY DO NOT MAKE MONEY...plain an simple. Burn thru your points and dump the card.

I book a small rental card reservation on this site, quoted the points price and confirmed, got to Dollar, tey had reservation but said we need a credit card, you scehduled to pay cash. Only 70.. ok.

Call SW, oh you need to call Dollar.

Called Dollar, oh you booked thru SW, they handle that sorry...OK

Called Rapid Rewards, Oh you need to call MORE REWARDS, OK.

Called More Rewards, oh we have you fown for nothing oh and our site isnt having ANY problems. Tried to log in to site on iphone , call us we sorry,

Goes to log in on comp PC...search...red price is what? Box comes up, Guest Point Balance is 0, thought I clearly logged in LOL...

It was at this point I got it. This is not at all a priorty to SW and thats , fine Bye.

Example, if the main SW.com site were to be down like this HEADS WOULD ROLL

RNoeckerSWA
Explorer C

I was able to log into my rapid rewards via my phone app here in Guatemala.   I can't thank you enough.   I get a vacation now!

shellit
Explorer C

Having exact same problem. Noticed first on 1-29-2017. Four days. password reset, reboots, nothing. Banner says website under maintenance... in red letters.

bjmcfadyen
Explorer C

So I have been getting the same message and I was told by southwest that my wireless was blocking their website.  Then I google "can't login to rapid rewards" and I find this forum.  Really Southwest?????  We all have the same problem!  I honestly thought I was going crazy.  

garyhoyson
Explorer C

Starting last week I'm having same issues. My problem is I travel coast to coast and since I can't log in I can't get free internet. No one seems to be able to tell what the issue is!

chirishesq
Explorer C

Having the same issue now for weeks...

Can't login do to website maintenance.  I've called but the SW rep told me they do not have an IT department to refer me to.  So now what?