Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Chase Credit Card and Partners

swflyer2021
Explorer C

I see the Rapid Rewards Shopping website. It says 3 points for$1 dollar and many other points for a $1. Do we have to shop online to get those extra points? I shop at those places everyday (in person) using my Chase Credit Card but it seems like I only get 1 point for 1 dollar. I do not like to shop online as much as I like to shop in person. How can I get the same amounts of points displayed on the Rapid Rewards Shopping website. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Chase Credit Card and Partners

chgoflyer
Aviator A
Solution

@swflyer2021 wrote:

I see the Rapid Rewards Shopping website. It says 3 points for$1 dollar and many other points for a $1. Do we have to shop online to get those extra points? I shop at those places everyday (in person) using my Chase Credit Card but it seems like I only get 1 point for 1 dollar. I do not like to shop online as much as I like to shop in person. How can I get the same amounts of points displayed on the Rapid Rewards Shopping website. 

In order to earn points offered by the Rapid Rewards Shopping website, you would need to shop online through the Rapid Rewards Shopping website.

You can use your Rapid Rewards Visa card by Chase anywhere -- online or in person -- to earn 1 point per dollar. When used online through Rapid Rewards Shopping you'll earn the same 1 point per dollar from the credit card, and also whatever points you earn from Rapid Rewards Shopping.

Here's the FAQ for Rapid Rewards Shopping, which should answer any questions.