Southwest Airlines Community

Chase not reward refer a friend bonus

ErinDenny1
Explorer C
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Chase not reward refer a friend bonus

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Seems like Chase provided you with information about what happened and what needs to be done to get the proper referral.  As this is a Chase issue there is nothing anyone at Southwest can do.

--TheMiddleSeat

ErinDenny1
Explorer C

Thank you for your response.  I agree it's a Chase problem and I assumed Southwest couldn't do anything.  However, I thought it was important for Southwest and the community to see how Chase is ruining their reputation.  Maybe something will change if more cheated customers share their stories.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@ErinDenny1 wrote:

Thank you for your response.  I agree it's a Chase problem and I assumed Southwest couldn't do anything.  However, I thought it was important for Southwest and the community to see how Chase is ruining their reputation.  Maybe something will change if more cheated customers share their stories.

If you disagree about the business card to business card description then you need to go back to the terms and show them where it allows any card vs similar class of card.

But I don't want you to miss Companion Pass - here's a list of all the options if you need to make up some points:

https://www.southwest.com/html/rapidrewards/eoy-tier-communication.html

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.