Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Christmas Holiday Cancelled Flights No Longer In My Trip History

MSPRYOR
Explorer C

Since my flights were cancelled during the Christmas holiday cancellations, my entire flight history has been removed from My Trip History except one flight. The only flight that is showing that I've ever purchased is my rebooked successful flight after the first cancellation. Has anyone else experienced this?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Christmas Holiday Cancelled Flights No Longer In My Trip History

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Cancelled flights are not included in the history.  Is there something you are looking for?

--TheMiddleSeat

MSPRYOR
Explorer C

I was searching for documentation of cancelled flights for insurance claims purposes.  I never received notification via text or email of my December 27th flight cancellation.  The cancelled flights are not the only issue. The history shows none of my flight history as if I've never flown SW.  My history only shows the Good Will points issued for one of the tickets. I finally spoke with a SW representative but they were not able to explain why the flight history is not there.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Flight history is different than points activity.  Flight history is shown in My Account / Trips and scroll down.  Points are shown in My Account / Rapid Rewards / scroll down to points activity section.  If you're seeing Goodwill points you are looking at points activity, not flight history.  Still, cancelled flights are not displayed.

--TheMiddleSeat

MSPRYOR
Explorer C

I'm familiar with how to navigate the site to view rewards points history versus my actual flight history.  My past flights were showing when I checked my account a week ago.  I spoke with a SW rep after my original post and they walked me through it to make sure I was checking the right place. The past trip history is blank. The rep that I spoke to didn't see my flight history either. Who knows what has happened.  Thank you for your feedback.

dfwskier
Aviator A

So are you saying that your entire 2022 flight history has disappeared?

You can backhand recreate it using points activity. Every flight taken will show a confirmation number and points earned. You could then cross reference your e-mail confirmations -- if you saved them.

This is a 365 day window. So right now you can see from 1/6/22 to 1/3/23. Every day you wait deletes a day of 2022 history.