Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Companion Pass Promotion

notmyrealuser
Explorer C

Hello! I signed up for the 2019 RR CC promotion (30k points & companion pass after $4k spend on the CC. I applied before the 11th, but was traveling when I recieved a letter saying I needed to call Chgase to verify that this was me and that I applied for the CC. I wasn't able to call until the 10th and was approved over the phone. I didn't recieve my email until the next day, and I didn;'t recieve my card until yesterday. There is no info in any of the paperwork about the 30k points (I don't see them in my RR account) and no info about the $k spend or the companion pass. I am getting ready to spend the $4k today, can I assume the points and companion pass will follow automatically (I know it will take some time as I have read), or do I need to take any action before spending the $4k?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Companion Pass Promotion

dfwskier
Aviator A

Hello.

It seems that since this is a Chase promotion, that your question should be directed to Chase.

notmyrealuser
Explorer C

Yeah I meant to post in the RR Credit Card section. My fault...

Thanks!

chgoflyer
Aviator A

The information sent with the card never details the promotion, only the card terms and conditions and rate information. You'll need to call Chase using the number on the back of the card and ask the rep to verify the promotion attached to your application.