Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Companion Pass Qualification

Walkup510
Explorer C

I have the unique opportunity to qualify for the "RR Premier Business Card" and "RR Priorty Credit Card". This would generate 100,000 qualifing points after dollar figures have been met.  Can I tie both of these cards to my account or is there a restriction to use both cards?  I would love to get both of the cards in Dec 2018 and start making payments in 2019 so I could possibly have 21 months to use the CP.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Companion Pass Qualification

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Walkup510 wrote:

I have the unique opportunity to qualify for the "RR Premier Business Card" and "RR Priorty Credit Card". This would generate 100,000 qualifing points after dollar figures have been met.  Can I tie both of these cards to my account or is there a restriction to use both cards?  I would love to get both of the cards in Dec 2018 and start making payments in 2019 so I could possibly have 21 months to use the CP.

Yes, you can have two cards on your account and the bonuses would apply individually.

No reason to wait for the 21 months if you are spending enough, you can meet the spending requirement prior to the third billing cycle and receive the CP qualification earlier. Don't accidentally spend enough in 2018 that you qualify too soon though!

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.