Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Delay in points being posted to Rapid Rewards?

rpoplin
Adventurer C

Usually my Chase credit card points are posted to my Rapid Rewards account by the 4th of every month but so far this month nothing has posted.

I see there is a maintenance and was wondering if anyone is experiencing this.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Delay in points being posted to Rapid Rewards?

jbrand29
Explorer C

Mine still haven't posted either, I was wondering the same thing. 

krafty81
Adventurer C

There is a note on the website about a possible delay. Although my points were posted from Dec, it took awhile for my status to show correctly. It eventually did.

StacyO48
Explorer C

Mine usually post by the 13th of each month and ours still haven't posted either (today is the 21st) I know there are probably delays because of the horrible storms and power outages  they had in Dallas but I would think they would have posted by now. Getting annoyed because we really need to book a flight with these points and the points for that flight keep going up and up every day we wait 😞

Kvainuku
Explorer C

Any update yet for you? I still have yet to receive my points and mines closed on the 12th. I have yet to hear back from customer relations.

rmiller958
Explorer C

Same here. My statement closed on the 12th and I have a line item on my rapid rewards account that says 0 points (should be over 47,000 for this month). I contacted chase and they said they sent the points over. Contacted Southwest and they said contact chase. Really frustrating

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee
Solution

@rmiller958  I'm so sorry you've gotten the run around! If you choose the email option in the link below, we can have a Chase Partner Liaison in Customer Relations look into this for you.

Contact Customer Relations 

Thank you,

Nicole
Community Manager

Kvainuku
Explorer C

I finally now received my points today, 3/24. My statement closed on 3/12. I even contacted customer relations, but have yet to hear back from them. There was definitely a delay in this period vs previous months, because I typically receive my points within days of my statement closing. 

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

@Kvainuku Glad to hear it has been corrected!

-A List, Companion Pass holder