Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Delay in points being posted to Rapid Rewards?

rpoplin

Usually my Chase credit card points are posted to my Rapid Rewards account by the 4th of every month but so far this month nothing has posted.

I see there is a maintenance and was wondering if anyone is experiencing this.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Delay in points being posted to Rapid Rewards?

jbrand29
New Arrival

Mine still haven't posted either, I was wondering the same thing. 

krafty81

There is a note on the website about a possible delay. Although my points were posted from Dec, it took awhile for my status to show correctly. It eventually did.

StacyO48
New Arrival

Mine usually post by the 13th of each month and ours still haven't posted either (today is the 21st) I know there are probably delays because of the horrible storms and power outages  they had in Dallas but I would think they would have posted by now. Getting annoyed because we really need to book a flight with these points and the points for that flight keep going up and up every day we wait 😞

Kvainuku
New Arrival

Any update yet for you? I still have yet to receive my points and mines closed on the 12th. I have yet to hear back from customer relations.

rmiller958
New Arrival

Same here. My statement closed on the 12th and I have a line item on my rapid rewards account that says 0 points (should be over 47,000 for this month). I contacted chase and they said they sent the points over. Contacted Southwest and they said contact chase. Really frustrating

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee
Solution

@rmiller958  I'm so sorry you've gotten the run around! If you choose the email option in the link below, we can have a Chase Partner Liaison in Customer Relations look into this for you.

Contact Customer Relations 

Thank you,

Nicole
Community Manager

Kvainuku
New Arrival

I finally now received my points today, 3/24. My statement closed on 3/12. I even contacted customer relations, but have yet to hear back from them. There was definitely a delay in this period vs previous months, because I typically receive my points within days of my statement closing. 

elijahbrantley
Rising Star

@Kvainuku Glad to hear it has been corrected!

-A List Preferred, Companion Pass holder, Community Champion.