Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Did not get annual points

rich1954
Adventurer A

My southwest premier credit card statement came today and the $149 annual fee was on it but no 7500 points. This is my first year having this card and in the past with other southwest credit cards my points came the same month as my annual fee.

I was wondering if they are holding back on the points until after I pay the annual fee.

Any thoughts on this?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Did not get annual points

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

I am not sure the logic behind this, but I just found my annual points bonus, and the annual fee was not on the same statement.  So it seems that can happen.

I would reach out to Chase for further explanation. https://www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/customer-service

-A List, Companion Pass holder

Re: Did not get annual points

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@rich1954 wrote:

My southwest premier credit card statement came today and the $149 annual fee was on it but no 7500 points. This is my first year having this card and in the past with other southwest credit cards my points came the same month as my annual fee.

I was wondering if they are holding back on the points until after I pay the annual fee.

Any thoughts on this?

I don't think mine are the same month, and I don't believe they are waiting for payment but just the cycle of the two activies may be slightly different.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.