Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Did not receive my Rapid Rewards Gift Cards

dfwskier
Aviator A

@BobArmstrong wrote:

Again I say, TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!  I would think that if MORE REWARDS company isn't delivering as advertised, they should be taken off the Southwest/Rapid Rewards website.

And then how would people know that they can buy international flights , hotel stays ,rent cars, and gift cards using SW points.?

You can complain about this to SW. Here's how:

https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Submitting-a-Suggestion-and-or-Complaint/ta-...

I've provided a recommended way to fix your problem. You have to decide whether or not to use it. I'm done.

BobArmstrong
Explorer C

Thanks, did not notice the REPLY button.

BobArmstrong
Explorer C

My problem with their "We are not responsible for lost or stolen cards" is that I didn't lose them, they did.  I never received the cards so how could I have lost them?

bec102896
Aviator A

You could always call your local post office and ask them to look for it in case it got lost in sorting. I had a letter that was sorted wrong they found it (without a tracking number) and it was In my mailbox 3 days after my call to my local post office. Sure it may be harder to find without a tracking number but won’t hurt to call. 

Lmkel68
Adventurer C

The people at our local post office steal and wash their customers checks and cash them, Im sure gift cards  might come up missing

BobArmstrong
Explorer C

Thank you for the suggestion that we call our Post Office.  We have done that a number of times.  We live in a small town so the people who work at the post office know where we live and they said they would be watching for them.  No luck with that so far.  Twice when I called the More Rewards office they have said the cards were marked "Out for delivery."  So if they can't track their letters, how would they know that?  One lady even told me that the cards were "in our area so we should be receiving them shortly."  Strange.

Lmkel68
Adventurer C

If you redeemed points you should receive an e-giftcard

BobArmstrong
Explorer C

When I last talked with the More Rewards office they offered to do a "one-time complimentary replacement" on ONE of the orders.  I had three orders.  One was for $100, one for $125, and one for $150.  Of course, the one they were going to replace was the one for $100 and I still don't have their "one-time complimentary offer" in my mailbox.