Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Highlighted

Do points earned on southwesthotels.com count toward earning a companion pass?

New Arrival

I know that there have been previous discussions on the matter, but I was hoping to get some current information and responses. If a hotel reservation is booked through southwesthotels.com, do those point offers apply toward earning a companion pass? I’m not referring to purchased boosted point offers, but simply the larger point offers that come with booking a reservation through Rapid Rewards Points Plus Properties. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Danny

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Do points earned on southwesthotels.com count toward earning a companion pass?

Top Contributor
Solution

I believe that they do.

Highlighted

Re: Do points earned on southwesthotels.com count toward earning a companion pass?

Rising Star
Solution

Agreed. More detail here.

-A List Preferred, Companion Pass holder, Community Champion.

New Arrival

Awesome, well that pretty much lays everything out in black and white. 

Thanks again!

Highlighted

New Arrival

Hi Danny! I have been searching to get a definite answer to this, and I wanted to reach out to you and see if you did in fact get those points toward companion pass from booking a hotel through Southwest that offered a large point amount! Please let me know if you can!

Thanks!

Deidre

Highlighted

If you’re booking it thru Southwest.com then yes, the bonus points do count toward CP.