Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Donate $25 or more to one of our partner charities and receive 10 Rapid Rewards® for every dollar.

Ron_jacobson
Explorer B

I think this is a great idea but I am curious if any points earned under this program will count toward A List and Companion Fare (qualifying points).  I am unable to tell from the announcement on the Webpage.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Donate $25 or more to one of our partner charities and receive 10 Rapid Rewards® for every dolla

jksobonya
Aviator A

Great question!

--Jessica

Re: Donate $25 or more to one of our partner charities and receive 10 Rapid Rewards® for every dolla

dfwskier
Aviator A

Since this appears to be  new program, I'd be surprised if anyone here has a definitive answer to your question.

So, I'd suggest that you contact the Customer Relations Department via Twitter (@Southwestair), or phone at 1-855-234-4654 (Monday thru Friday normal business hours)

Please come back and let us know the definitive answer.

My personal opinion is that the answer to your question would be "yes" as this appears to be a program that Southwest supports, but all it is is my opinion.

gsking
Aviator C

If you have A-list already, it won't ... because you're already extended until next year.

And rarely do these things help with A list anyways.  TQP is almost exclusively flying, except for the rare bonus.  CQP is more likely . 

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

I suspect these points will be just like points you purchase, non tier and not CP qualifying. 

--TheMiddleSeat