Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Drink Coupons

braeburn3
Explorer C

I have been a rapid rewards member for 14 years, and A-list preferred 12 od those years.  I just recently over the last 2 years I stopped receiving my drink coupons.  I have contacted rapid rewards a few times, had my addresss updated, changed, and updated again.  What else should I be doing to rectify this?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Drink Coupons

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @braeburn3,

We send Drink Coupon Books out after 10 revenue one-way flights. Keep in mind  that flights purchased with Rapid Rewards Points do not count toward the 10 flights. If you think that there's been an error in the calculation of your flights, you can contact one of our Customer Representatives at 1-855-234-4654 and they'll take a look at your flight count with you. 

beadonor
Explorer C

Is that new?  I don't remember getting notification of that change.  I used to get them mailed to me each year, but have not received them in the past couple of years.  I was really looking forward to them this year for my two vacations.  So they are really just for people who travel frequently on business?

franktravel
Aviator B

No. That has always been Southwest policy on drink coupons.  The ones that you are referring to that came once a year or so were from Chase Southwest Rewards credit card.  I don't believe they are sending them anymore. 

chompers
Explorer C

I too have been a RR member for a while and have not gotten Drink Coupons in many years, I am opted in to receive them, but do not, any way I can get them again?