Hai Lindsey,

can you please send me drink coupons

Re: Drink Coupons

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@kalyan wrote:

Hai Lindsey,

can you please send me drink coupons

Check the advice above to make sure you are opted in to receiving them - I don't believe anyone on the community can send drink coupons.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @kalyan,

Drink Coupon Books are sent when a Customer completes 10 one-way flights (or 5 roundtrips). Check your Rapid Rewards Account to make sure you're opted in!

BullsFan
Adventurer A

I dunno about you guys, but I get some free drink coupons in the mail around my birthday every year aith a HBD message!

DesiC2016
Explorer C

I have been a Rapid Rewards member for years and I even have the Rapid Rewards Credit Card.Ii believe i have met the 5 found trip minimum. Any chance i will see drink tickets soon? I have checked the box underneath my preferences stating that i would like to opt in for extras. 

chgoflyer
Aviator A
Solution

Keep in mind that it's 10 one-way (or 5 round-trip) paid flights. Points bookings do not count.

Lasbur
Explorer C

Yea, I was 52 paid one way flight last year accounting to my A+ qualifying chart in the app.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

wrote:

Yea, I was 52 paid one way flight last year accounting to my A+ qualifying chart in the app.

Then you should first check that you are "opted in" (see link in earlier post above). If you are, you'll need to call Customer Relations (or reach out via Twitter). They may have your mailing address stored wrong, or theres some other reason you're not getting your drink coupons (ie "glitch.") Good luck!

Aaryan
Explorer C

I just received my drink coupons. Since I don't drink, can I give them to a friend? 

Perhaps Southwest could consider to give us an option in our profile and can use that info to award something other than alcohol for the teetotlaers. 

bec102896
Aviator A

@Aaryan

Yes you can give the drink coupons to a friend for them to use.

At this time there isn't an option for something different than than the drink coupons but my hope is someday they will add an option where I could choose between wifi passes or drink coupons as wifi would be more beneficial to me personally as I am not a drinker myself. 

Blake