Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Drink Tickets - everyone has them but me! :(

mike3328
Explorer C

I have been a Rapid Rewards member for a while and I believe have met the '5' rountrip minimum.  Any chance I will see drink tickets soon?  I'm not mad - just thirsty!  🙂

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Drink Tickets - everyone has them but me! :(

franktravel
Aviator B

Hi 

when you joined Rapid Rewards you needed to check the box that you want to receive drink tickets, they just don't send them.  You may need to call customer service. 

hjam1984
Explorer A
Solution

Log into your SW account online, go to the bottom and click on "Travel" beneath the "My preferences" section.  On the right, you'll see it says "Extras" with an icon of a glass with straw.  Click "Extras."  Then you'll see a big box that says "Rapid Rewards drink coupons." You can opt in there.

GraceF9308
Explorer C

All these years!  I was thinking I was skipped over or didn't travel enough to qualify, but each time I referred someone to sign up, they would get drink tickets!  SO FRUSTRATING! Maybe I'll get extras now. Lol!  Not hating SW, Im sure it was my fault!

thank you for this post!!!!

GraceF9308
Explorer C

All these years!  I was thinking I was skipped over or didn't travel enough to qualify, but each time I referred someone to sign up, they would get drink tickets!  SO FRUSTRATING! Maybe I'll get extras now. Lol!  Not hating SW, Im sure it was my fault!

thank you for this post!!!!

BullsFan
Adventurer A

they'll send you some every year on your birthday!

enjoy

kjh3
Explorer C

I am signed up.  No birthday coupons...

EllllEffff
Explorer C

Same here!  I have companion passes, have been flying every other week... nothing. Give me some love, please.

gototravelgal
Explorer A

I have never gotten them on my birthday ;-(

Go to Travel Gal

user47
Explorer B

I get them, but I don't drink. I leave my box checked so I can distribute the coupons to fellow flyers who need some LUV. Message me an address and I'll send you a few of mine to hold you over while you earn your own. 

JL- Just an A-Lister and SWA fan.