Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Earn 1,500 Rapid Rewards bonus points

shelbyusn

I used 1-800-Flowers to send a Valentine's Present, using Promo Code SW95. I made the purchase on 7 Feb. 2022. The offer was to Earn 1.500 Rapid Rewards bonus points. also Rapid Rewards Shopping offered a bonus for Total Spending during the same time frame. to this date I have NO RR Points. This is not new, almost every purchase I have made with RR Shopping I have had to fight for the promised RR points.😟

I am a Sailor
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Earn 1,500 Rapid Rewards bonus points

TheMiddleSeat
Top Contributor

Bummer. I've never had a problem with 800 Flowers or any other purchases made via Southwest Shopping.

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Earn 1,500 Rapid Rewards bonus points

katheek77
New Arrival

I've had this happen twice so far, out of about ten purchases (I just got my card in February).  In the first case, since it was a big purchase (a new mattress), I emailed within a few days and they said they wouldn't look into it until 15 days passed.  I will say that on Day 15, they emailed me back and said, "Yeah, it's not showing up.  We'll contact Nectar, but, it might be 6-8 weeks before it's resolved".  My most recent one was a gift subscription through KiwiCo, and I just filed yesterday since it was 16 days later.  I don't know what's going to happen - I assume the same thing.  I have the app downloaded on my chromebook, but, I go through the RR Shopping site anyway so that I can read the fine print before I place an order (like not using a gift card, or not using coupon codes, XYZ doesn't count, etc).