Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Earn a promotional companion pass January 4th-March 4th

Annsie
Explorer C

I have, or should have, earned this companion pass. I have plans to fly our March 1 and return on March 5.  This companion pass states for travel Jan 4 - March 4.  Will I be able to use the companion pass if we're flying back on the 5th?  Thanks.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@Annsie wrote:

I have, or should have, earned this companion pass. I have plans to fly our March 1 and return on March 5.  This companion pass states for travel Jan 4 - March 4.  Will I be able to use the companion pass if we're flying back on the 5th?  Thanks.

Travel with a companion must occur on or before March 4.  You will not be able to add a companion to a March 5 flight.

--TheMiddleSeat

bec102896
Aviator A

I would recommend booking one way flights so you can use the pass on the outbound flight then just pay for the return. It might give you errors if you try to add the companion  to a Round Trip booking since the return would bed after the pass expires 

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@bec102896 wrote:

I would recommend booking one way flights so you can use the pass on the outbound flight then just pay for the return. It might give you errors if you try to add the companion  to a Round Trip booking since the return would bed after the pass expires 

A+ recommendation here  ☝🏻

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.