Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Easier for all Rapid Rewards® Members to earn tier status and Companion Pass® benefits

jksobonya
Aviator A
Solution

@blsinmd wrote:

Yep, tried that.  Since the email I received 2/3 stating my boost points arrived my points increased by 1,960 per the prior statement, Sept 2020.  1,960 points were for 4 flights 1,786 and shopping points of 174 and the same after. Flights, credit card and shopping points.  Due to inactivity it's easy to see.  The 2/3/21 email stated I should have received the following and it doesn't show, none of it.  

•15,000 tier qualifying points (TQPs)*
•25,000 Companion Pass qualifying points (CPQPs)*
•10 qualifying flight credits toward A-List and A-List Preferred
•25 qualifying flight credits toward Companion Pass

You are not going to see the "boost" points on a statement or in your points history on Southwest. You will see them in your Southwest account by looking at your flights flown and/or your points progress as shown here:

jksobonya_0-1635943363012.png

The boost was automatically added to your flight and points totals. I certainly did not fly 26 / 41 times this year - the "10 / 25" flights were awarded to me because of the boost, and the same is true of the points boost. You can learn more about this here:

https://www.southwest.com/RRCoronavirusUpdates/

The only stipulation for the boost was that you needed to be a Rapid Rewards member on or before December 30, 2020, to get the boost for 2021. If you joined Rapid Rewards in 2021, the boost is not applicable for you. 

--Jessica