Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Error Message for Recent Account Activity

koreyjamesa
Explorer C

Is anyone else receiving an error message when trying to view recent account activity for points earned under rapid rewards account?

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Error Message for Recent Account Activity

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

Yes. I am seeing this:

Capture.JPG

-A List, Companion Pass holder

dfwskier
Aviator A

Mine seems fine.

bec102896
Aviator A

@elijahbrantley

You got a promotion?!?! Lucky! Anyone else have one? I don't have any.

Blake

sebbutte
Explorer C

Yes, I am seeing the same error message.  I have tried Google, Explorer, and Safari with the same error message.  I also tried my children's accounts, and those worked without the error message.

dfwskier
Aviator A

@sebbutte wrote:

Yes, I am seeing the same error message.  I have tried Google, Explorer, and Safari with the same error message.  I also tried my children's accounts, and those worked without the error message.

Hello.

I guess my recommendation would be 

1) make sure you are going to southwest.com

2)if so,  and the problem persists, clear cookies and try again 

koreyjamesa
Explorer C

I tried that and still no luck. Called southwest and they are clueless. Said they will look in to it.

kes601
Explorer C

I am seeing the same thing on my account.  Yesterady I had issues even clicking into My Account.  My wife's account works fine and didn't have the My Account error yesterday.

garymichelson1
Explorer B

Yes I have been receiving this error message for over a week. My wife's account shows recent activity with no problem. We are both A List and have companion pass. I can view all other items on my account. It is only when I try to retrieve recent activity that I get this error SW9999992. I contacted Southwest and they said they would continue to look into the problem and to just wait and see if it cleared up.

Please help.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

UPDATE:

The below was posted over in the FlyerTalk Southwest forum by "Victor Lucas, Digital Marketing Business Consultant, Southwest Airlines":

Good Afternoon all. We have a known issue with displaying "Recent Activity" if your activity includes points earned from a hotel stay.

We are actively working on resolution - no need to delete and re-enter any information saved to your account.

I will report back when I have a date for the resolution.

Until then, if you need information on your point activity one of our Customer Support Representatives will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for your patience while we get this resolved.