Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Fly once and get 7 weeks of Companion Pass promo EXTENDED THRU 9/25

dfwskier
Aviator A

If you missed out on the promotion, all is not lost. Southwest has extended the deal.

But you have to register and book your flight today to be eligible for the promotion.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Fly once and get 7 weeks of Companion Pass promo EXTENDED THRU 9/25

bec102896
Aviator A

And travel by November 15th

sailorbvi
Explorer C

I went in and signed my husband up on the last day, they didn't honor it even though I booked a flight the same day, they said he wasn't registered even though I clicked on the offer under his rapid rewards number, I didn't even find out until they called me to change a flight that I booked under this promo. I am sure that will disqualify me as well even though I followed all the instructions, I was told that it is a "very lucrative offer" and they didn't want to give too many out.

I have been flying Southwest during the pandemic and been loyal, not anymore, an airline that does not honor its commitments is not one that I want to give my business to, I have the credit card as well and will be closing that!

dfwskier
Aviator A

If you first registered, and then bought a ticket before 11.59 pm Central time  on 9/25, you qualify. Registration and then ticket buying must be done in that order.

The date/time SW   you bought your ticket should be the time sent you a confirmation e-mail