Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

How do i connect my Rapid Rewards Credit Card to my Southwest account?

jolileimkuehler
Explorer C

I recently got the Rapid Rewards Plus credit card, with my credit card was the deal that if i spend 1,000 dollars in the first 3 months I would get a couple thousand points on my Rapid Rewards account... Does anyone know if i need to connect my credit card to my account or how to do it? I still have ads to get the southweat credit card which i find weird since i have the card already... I'd just like to get the points onto my southwest account just completely lost. Or do i need to transfer them from my Chase account to my Southwest Account?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How do i connect my Rapid Rewards Credit Card to my Southwest account?

DrewAPicture
Explorer C

I came here wondering some of the same things.

It definitely seems odd for there to be credit card ads in the Southwest app if I already have the card.

At the very least it would be helpful to have some kind of indicator on the Southwest app that there's a connected card, and at the most it would be awesome if there was an easy way to view pending Rapid Rewards points in the Chase dashboard.

Currently the only way to view pending Rapid Rewards points on the Chase site is via statements and that only covers points for statements that have already posted. Super weird system.

Re: How do i connect my Rapid Rewards Credit Card to my Southwest account?

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

The ads are still valid because you can have more than one Chase RR Visa among the different levels.

I think you would have put your Rapid Rewards number on the credit card application. If a new account was created for you with the credit card, check with Southwest about merging the two accounts.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.