Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Is there an online "suggestion box"?

clm678
Explorer C

Is there any way to 'formally' make suggestions or requests for added features through this forum? Basically, an online "suggestion box". I see lots of posts with "I wish they (SW) would..." but are we just hoping that someone official happens to read the post? Might be a way for SW to prioritize what issues are the most important to their customers. So, if anyone is listening...I wish there was a way to add an OTHER profile so everytime my husband flies with me, I don't have to manually enter all of his info again, and again, and again. I guess what I'm doing is suggesting they have a suggestion box for my suggestion! Ha!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Is there an online "suggestion box"?

CareforNOLA
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

@clm678

You have basically entered the suggestion box here (though these discussion boards are more than that).  They are monitored by an official Southwest moderator, and others help out too.  Other ways to makes suggestions include sending a suggestion via Twitter or going to the Contact Us section of the Southwest.com Web page and sending either a written letter or an email via their website.  My experience is that the company takes customer suggestions very seriously — they acted upon at least two of mine that I can recall. 

And I think you have a great suggestion.  I have found that if I enter someone’s name and their Rapid Rewards number, it populates a lot of that information (even if they are flying free), so you might try that option while waiting to see if your suggestion gets adopted.

Djrapperboy
Explorer C

I heard southwest made a Florida one and I wanted to know if you guys can make a Nebraska one.

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee

It means the world to us that you’d like us to showcase a Nebraska livery! While we have no immediate plans in the works for that, we appreciate your enthusiasm. As a peer-to-peer support forum, we aren't equipped to document your suggestion here, but we encourage you to reach out via the options in the link below. Thank you!

Submitting a Suggestion and/or Complaint

Nicole
Community Manager

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

@clm678

I like that idea of adding a profile to your account as that would make booking for multiple passengers that you book for often way easier instead of typing names and all the info over and over and would expedite the booking process which can mean the difference between one fare and another if there are only 2 seats left at a price and you want both seats and someone else is booking at the same time as you  then it's a first to hit book race. 

I would suggest you write an email or a letter as @CareforNOLA said that way Southwest gets it directly and can issue you a formal response even if it is just a thanks for the suggestion. 

Thanks for sharing your suggestion! 

Blake