Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Jan 4-Mar 4 Companion Pass not showing in account

Exit174
Explorer C

Not showing in my account yet...

twinsmom44
Explorer A

try logging out and back in again.  I think that's what I did.

joneg
Explorer C

Not showing in mine either.  I know SWA has been busy trying to get people home, but this promotion should have been set to go.  It was not a surprise (like the weather).

swansonj16
Explorer C

Still nothing here - This has not been solved

SoRo
Explorer B

Where exactly does it show up? Doesn't seem to be in my account yet. I assume I click "Rapid Rewards" between "Trips" and "Payment" (there are two different menus that show Rapid Rewards that take me to different pages). I then see a summary that includes Companion Pass progress. Is that the right place? Thanks!

SeattleRain
Explorer C
. . . "You can begin adding your Companion in My Account at 4PM CT today (1/4/23)."
OMG - what was 12pm CT is now 4pm CT!!!! We have a flight later this afternoon!

Exit174
Explorer C

There it is!!

Starburst625
Explorer C

Nothing for me... still waiting...

Goodleg
Explorer C

My time to access the pass just changed from noon to 4 p.m.!

twinsmom44
Explorer A

First click on "My Account", then  "Rapid Rewards" (red box in pic below)

RR.jpg

Then in next screen under the Summary section on the page that comes up, you should see a yellow "Add Companion" button in the lower right section under the companion pass progress bar.

COMP BUTTON.jpg

If you received the email, but don't see it, maybe you have to be on a desktop?  just guessing here.  Not an expert.

If you didn't receive the email, are you sure you followed the required steps for the promotion?

1. Be/become a Rapid Rewards member during the September dates of the promotion.
  2. REGISTER for the promotion under your Rapid Rewards member #.
  3. Book your flight (must be after the above two steps or it doesn't qualify).
  4. Complete your flight during the designated dates September-mid November.

Based upon my experience, if you did steps 1-4 in the exact order, then you received an email shortly after you completed your qualifying flight, then received the email this morning (albeit later than I had been told by CS yesterday), then CP button around 11:30 a.m. EST.

I did mark this resolved because I am the original poster and the issue IS resolved.  My spouse is now added as my companion and added to both of my upcoming flights.

If you are still experiencing problems and you know for sure you followed steps 1-4 above in the exact order, then unfortunately a call/tweet to CS will have to be your next steps if you don't want to wait to see if it loads later in the day.

Have a great day and safe travels everyone!