Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Jan 4-Mar 4 Companion Pass not showing in account

SoRo
Explorer B

@twinsmom44   Thank you for your great and clear message about where to look. I did follow your instructions and this is still *not* showing up for me. It may be resolved for you, but I do find this thread useful for the rest of us who are still struggling. Seems like they are rolling this out to people gradually, not all at once. 

Sproutie
Explorer C

Has not arrived in my account either. I keep logging out and retrying. 

By the time this comes through most fights will likely be sold out as a new weekly promotion started!

UGH!

SeattleRain
Explorer C

We're all good - was able to add companion name and added to existing flight. Phew!

SoRo
Explorer B

Still nothing for me. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Log out and in. Such a joyous way to spend the week before our honeymoon. Thanks, Southwest! 

Starburst625
Explorer C

doing the same here... refresh refresh log in and log out... over and over again. Why is this so stressful? lol

sada9228
Explorer C

Wondering what time you were assigned... 12pm or 4pm? I saw 12pm initially and now it says 4pm. The flight I need to add my companion to is almost full so this is stressing me out! 

Bardown1
Explorer C

Still has not appeared for me as well!

Goodleg
Explorer C

Mine appeared and I added companion information. When I added her to my flight I'm getting an error message and it won't go through.  ugh!!!

betsygcook
Explorer C

I am having the same issue! Sorry to hear but at least it makes me feel better it isn't isolated. I've tried all methods and get a generic error. There are seats available so I know that isn't it...

Starburst625
Explorer C

I think its a Southwest website crash.. to many people are on it. Finally got my companion and getting the error messages now... sigh