Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

LUV Voucher Fraud

Shart803
Explorer C

I was given 2 Luv Vouchers and my email was hacked. I tried to use the Vouchers and noticed I did not have any available funds. I called go ole Southwest to provide me with information on the usage and they advise they could not release any information to me. They did tell me that we see they were used but not by you. They could see the person's name but would not release the information to me. How is it okay for Fraud to be committed and Southwest doesn't even care. And they would not reissue the Vouchers to me. The reason I received the Vouchers was because of a very bad delay and now I'm still receiving bad service. Looks like I'll be telling everyone about the WONDERFUL Southwest! I'll start with our local television station to start! I'm so frustrated and irritated with the way SW handled this situation! So it's okay to committ Fraud with SW! THEY DON'T CARE! 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: LUV Voucher Fraud

wmvgjf1
Explorer C

Southwest is the worst

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Hold up.... Your email was hacked and you're angry at Southwest?!?!

If someone stole my gift card for Bob's Liquor Store from my car and used it do you think I should be angry at Bob's Liquor Store because they allowed it to be used and wouldn't give me another one?

It is your responsibility to secure your email just like it is your responsibility to secure your purse/wallet.

--TheMiddleSeat

Shart803
Explorer C

You missed the entire point! Go back and read my concern! My concern is that they will not provide me with the information they have on the fraudulent activity! It's okay for them to withhold this important fact! Thanks for taking the time out your busy day to find the negative! Smh

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Notify law enforcement and they can get a warrant. There are legal ways to handle fraud investigations.

--TheMiddleSeat