Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Limited Time Holiday Bonus

jksobonya
Aviator A

I received an e-mail that Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping is offering a points bonus offer over the next week:

Spend $100, earn 500 bonus points

Spend $500, earn 1,000 bonus points

Spend $1000, earn 3500 bonus points

This is in addition to the points-per-dollar you normally get when shopping.

Offer ends on 11/22 -- see details here:

https://rapidrewardsshopping.southwest.com/p/extra-rewards.htm

--Jessica

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Limited Time Holiday Bonus

dfwskier
Aviator A

Thanks for sharing, Jessica

bec102896
Aviator A

I use the rapid rewards shopping a lot its a nice way to earn points to things you were planning to buy. 

Thanks for sharing this promotion. 

-Blake

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

New 68 inch TV from Costco..........BOOOOOOM, already got my bonus amount.  

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

Consumer beware:  Just know that there are about 17 things you have to satisfy to make the purchase legitimate.  I will just name one, 

You do have to be logged into the SWRR Partners link.   You just can't go out and start shopping and put something on your card.  So that means, it will be shipped to you, you won't walk out with the product at that time.  That's a bummer, BOOOOMMM, just like that I'm back to the drawing board.  But there are others you should look at too.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@SWFlyer007 Earning points through the Southwest shopping portal is actually pretty easy and straightforward.  Yes, you need to be logged into the portal site and click on the link to the store on that site, but generally that's all that is required.  Some stores offer in store pickup in addition to standard online shopping delivery if you want to get your purchase sooner.  And yes, some stores have some fine print about which items qualify for points, often excluding gift card purchases, but in general I've had very good experiences with the Southwest shopping portal.

--TheMiddleSeat

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

Agree, use it quite often.  Was doing lots of home improvement projects until Home Depot removed themselves, I was really racking up the points with them even at 1 per 1 dollar spent.  

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@SWFlyer007  FYI, Home Depot is back on the shopping portal at 0.5 points per dollar.  I just used it earlier this week.

--TheMiddleSeat

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

Let the XMAS shopping begin....thanks for the intel.