Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Luv Voucher Email

Glads77
Explorer C

I called to have some travel funds extended in November 2020 because they were expiring. I had to pay the $100 fee to have them extended and they said it could take up to 30 days for me to receive the now converted Luv Voucher. In the middle of December 2020 I still had not received anything so I called in and they said the vouchers had been processed and emailed to me on 12/15, but I never received anything. The lady said she could send the email to me again and it could take up to 10 minutes to come through. I waited 3-4 days to be safe and still no email with the voucher so I called again. This time the man I spoke with said it could take up to 10 days to receive, but he will resend the email again and give it a couple weeks to see if it comes through. It’s been a few weeks now and still nothing. Also emailed customer relations and all they can do is “resend the email”. Obviously this isn’t working and by the time I actually receive the Luv voucher it’s going to be expired again. Anyone have any similar problems or ideas? Yes I have checked my junk/spam folder and every other folder for anything from southwest. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Luv Voucher Email

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

I would suggest trying a different email address if Southwest is willing/able to change it.  Use one from a different provider so if you are using gmail now, try outlook, or a work account.

--TheMiddleSeat

Glads77
Explorer C

Thank you I will try that!

bec102896
Aviator A

You might also check the spam/trash folders just in case. If your using Gmail you might also check the promotions tab on your email because sometimes things get filtered wrong. 

-Blake 

grace7ny
Explorer C

I have had a similar experience but after I paid the $100, my credit is nowhere to be found.  Southwest is a mess!

dfwskier
Aviator A

@grace7ny wrote:

I have had a similar experience but after I paid the $100, my credit is nowhere to be found.  Southwest is a mess!

Have you tried reaching customer relations?

https://community.southwest.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contact-Customer-Relations/ta-p/108355