Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

New Credit Card Rewards

meliodes
Explorer C

I got an email from the Southwest Rewards Card program. They added a few new "perks". The one that interests me the most of the points for internet, cable, phone, and select streaming services. I have looked around a little bit on their website and I cannot find a definition for "select streaming services". Does any one know what streaming services they are covering or where I could find that information?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: New Credit Card Rewards

dfwskier
Aviator A

Since this an offer from Chase bank, Chase probably needs to answer your question.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

It's all in the terms and conditions:

Merchants in the select streaming services category specialize in delivering music and video content over the internet. Only subscriptions paid for, or purchases made with the following select merchants will qualify for this category: Apple Music, Apple TV, Disney+, ESPN+, Fubo TV, HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix, Pandora, Paramount+, Peacock, Showtime, SiriusXM, Sling, Spotify, YouTube Premium, YouTube TV and Vudu. The listed merchant(s) should not be considered sponsors or co-sponsors of this program. All trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).

1New streaming merchants have been added beginning January 17, 2022

--TheMiddleSeat

KS_swa1A
Explorer C

Love the MiddleSeat commentaries — but if you do have one or more of those listed…and nothing is showing up, who do you call and what do you do??  Seems like a situation you might only get if you contact someone.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

What do you mean "nothing is showing up"?

If you look at your paper or PDF statement, in the upper right corner of the 1st page it says what points are attributed for each category.  If you have a question about what spending category a particular merchant is categorized as you can look at the Account Activity section online or ask Chase.  If points never post to your Southwest RR account verify what RR# Chase is sending the points to.

--TheMiddleSeat

DOUGPLEUS
Explorer C

does spectrum cable and internet qualify for 2X points?