Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Ordered gift cards and tickets using points

mitsugirly
Explorer C

I ordered some Carnival gift cards and also some tickets to Universal Studios using our SW points.

I did receive an email stating that I ordered these, how many points used, and a confirmation number.

However, nothing sent after that to say these have been sent out, when they'll arrive, tracking number or anything. Is this normal? Do they not let you know when they have sent them out and when to expect them?

How long does it usually take to arrive? Is it USPS carrier or special? Do you have to sign for them?

Any help or experiences would be appreciated. Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Ordered gift cards and tickets using points

franktravel
Aviator B

HI 

This is what the Rewards site say's "This item usually ships from our warehouse within 4-6 business days.

Certificates/Gift Cards are not replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed or expired. To ensure delivery, we highly recommend upgrading to UPS 2-Day or Next Day delivery for tracking purposes, if available.

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @mitsugirly,

If you log into the Rapid Rewards Shopping page, you can scroll to the bottom and click the link that says "Contact Us." That will prompt you to send an email, and a Rapid Rewards Shopping Customer Service Agent can help you figure out when your gift cards should arrive. 

mitsugirly
Explorer C

I did do that (the contact) and received an email response saying "Thank you for your email. I’m sorry you have not received your gift cards ordered through More Rewards. For assistance, you can call 1-800-833-4861 (Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Time)", which was no help.

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager
Solution

@mitsugirly,

I'm sorry to hear that.

Try this - Log back into More Rewards through your Rapid Rewards Account. You can check your order status and tracking numbers online via My Orders. The first page will display all of your order history. You can click on the appropriate order number to view the status of that order and access tracking numbers, when applicable.

mitsugirly
Explorer C

Thank you so much Lindsey. That's exactly what I was looking for.

I appreciate your help.