Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Planned a 2-flight mileage run for A-list qualifying this week but now there are no flights to b

Geefer1210
Explorer A

@jazzpilot56 that’s awesome they extended you. I unfortunately have not been extended yet.

Re: Planned a 2-flight mileage run for A-list qualifying this week but now there are no flights to b

Geefer1210
Explorer A

I found a reasonably priced RT late last night to a city not in the north and close enough to home I could rent a car and drive back if we actually got stranded by another SWA meltdown.  
Thanks to @jazzpilot56, @TheMiddleSeat, @dfwskier, & @DancingDavidE for your helpful posts and comments. 
My adventure-loving 5yo and I beat the sun to Tampa and are grabbing bfast before our return flight this morning.  C36E0A1E-D5F2-4D35-890D-2479C0F95BD4.jpeg

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Awesome! I took my little guy on a run earlier this year, he loves flying. My daughter is in school now so she doesn't get quite as many opportunities when school is in session.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Geefer1210 wrote:

Glad to hear things worked out for you.

Hope you have a great 2023!

DanielS_1996
Explorer C

Talked with an agent earlier today and this is what he said.

19C3D22B-8FB9-4D3D-BD6D-9FBEB6B5ED4A.jpeg

Geefer1210
Explorer A

@DanielS_1996 Not sure what type of file you linked but it isn’t viewable. Interested to hear what the agent told you though.