Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Points transfer from Chase

brbrady
Explorer C

Do the points transfer on the December statement usually take longer to show up on your Southwest account?  My statements close on the 18th and my points have always been on my account by the 19th.  I will achieve companion as soon as they post and i am getting a little anxious being its getting close to the end of the year.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Points transfer from Chase

dfwskier
Aviator A

I don't know for sure, but I would imagine that Chase uses a totally automated process that works the same way every month.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@brbrady wrote:

Do the points transfer on the December statement usually take longer to show up on your Southwest account?  My statements close on the 18th and my points have always been on my account by the 19th.  I will achieve companion as soon as they post and i am getting a little anxious being its getting close to the end of the year.

I wouldn't expect it to take past the end of the month for the regular reconciliations. Check back with us when it clears.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

Brandigizzle
Explorer C

I’m wondering the exact same thing. My statement points are always posted from Chase on the 19th and this month...nothing. I have enough to get a companion pass. I called chase and they said they sent the points over to southwest. I called southwest and after being transferred a woman told me not to worry, I should be fine. I’m a little worried they won’t post by the 31st. 

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Points posting near the end of the year can be inconsistent. But if your Chase statement closing date is the 18th you should be fine -- they should still post to your RR account before Dec. 31st.