Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Points...

rainne
Explorer C

i returned from my trip and i was regristered  for double points will i get them and when . i returned on the 7th.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Points...

franktravel
Aviator B

Hi 

Did you get any point?  Here are a few reasons you would not.

Member who fails to provide his/her account number can request past flight points for up to 12 months after his/her flight by visiting Southwest.com.

The estimated Rapid Rewards Points to be earned that are displayed during the flight booking process (if any) are an estimate only. The Member will not accrue any points for any portion of the ticket that has been flown until the entire ticket has been completed (i.e., flown, refunded, a combination thereof, or, if flying within the U.S., used as payment toward another ticket).

If the Member fails to take action to complete the partially flown ticket before the ticket expiration date, the Member will not accrue any points for the flown portion of the expired ticket. Cancellation is not considered taking action on a ticket. The actual number of points earned for each individual flight is calculated after completion of the entire ticket and is based on the final dollar amount paid for the base fare and fare product purchased for that flight.

Taxes and fees imposed by the United States and foreign governments, including airport-assessed Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs), federal segment fees, the government-imposed September 11th Security Fee, and other taxes and fees are not eligible to earn points. Any changes to the original booking that result in a change in fare will result in a change to the number of points earned.

rainne
Explorer C
Solution

i got 1004 500 going down and 504 coming back bi was wondering if it would double. thats what the promotion says im happy with what i got

Explorer C