Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Purchasing Tier Points

qasamm
Explorer C

When checking in for a flight using the Southwest website on December 19th I saw on my status page that I could purchase qualified tier points to allow me to continue with my A+ status in 2017.  I check with my accounting department and got the OK on December 20th but could not log on to the website or app due to a system outage.  Checking now- the option is not showing.

Where/how can I purchase qualified tier points to continue my A+ status before the end of the year?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Purchasing Tier Points

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager
Solution

Hi @qasamm

That would be a good question for the Customer Relations Department - reach out them at 1-855-234-4654. I know this time of year brings an influx of questions regarding Rapid Reward Accounts, A-List Status, and Companion Passes, and they're the experts on all of those things!

qasamm
Explorer C

I wouldn't consider this "solved" because I never was given a way to purchase qualified tier points before the end of the year that allowed me to maintain my A-List status. 

Maybe call it "expired" or "deferred to someone who can't help".......

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@qasamm,

The Southwest Community was designed as a space where travelers could share ideas, stories, inspiration, and travel tips. 

It is not an official complaint resolution platform, and we do not have the ability to address personal inquiries regarding Rapid Rewards Accounts, balances, requalification status, etc. Those kinds of questions should be directed to our Customer Service Representatives, who can be reached in any of the ways listed here