Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

RR Shopping

shelbyusn
Frequent Flyer C

I have about had it with RR Shopping. Every time We shop it takes weeks to get RR Points, often 8 Weeks.

I am a Sailor
3 REPLIES 3

Re: RR Shopping

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

I hope you realize the timeline is often up to the merchant you are buying from.  My last purchase, a pickup order from Sam's Club was completed on March 25.  Points posted to my account on March 29.  Before that, an order from Zappos completed on March 14 and points posted March 15.  Some amount of points is better than no points, even if it means waiting for a bit.

--TheMiddleSeat

shelbyusn
Frequent Flyer C

Thanks "Middle Seat", this was a Valentines Day gift.

Feb. 10, is that 60 days. still no points.

I am a Sailor

strgth
Adventurer B

Is it that the points are 1) pending in your RR Shopping account but not confirmed 2) have not yet posted to your RR Shopping account OR, 3) have not appeared in your SW RR account?

If either 1 or 2 above, then by day 16, you should log into your RR Shopping account and then click on "My Account" from the top left drop down. At the bottom is a Contact Us link where there is an option "Order Inquiry or missing points". Complete all of the required fields. Within a few hours you should receive an acknowledgement email with the opportunity to attach additional info.  Then reply to the email with a copy of your receipt. Within 3 days it's usually resolved.

SW indicates on some stores' landing page that you only have a certain number of days to dispute. It's best to do it at day 16.