Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Rapid Rewards Account

Seversos1
Explorer B

It would be great if your available credits and vouchers were available to view on your Rapid Rewards account. I just finished talking to customer service about booking a new flight using a voucher. My wife lost her email regarding her voucher. Customer service has no access to the vouchers or credits! I was perplexed. I was told that a supervisor would be resending the voucher email to my wife within 48 hours. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Rapid Rewards Account

chgoflyer
Aviator A
Solution

@Seversos1 wrote:

It would be great if your available credits and vouchers were available to view on your Rapid Rewards account. I just finished talking to customer service about booking a new flight using a voucher. My wife lost her email regarding her voucher. Customer service has no access to the vouchers or credits! I was perplexed. I was told that a supervisor would be resending the voucher email to my wife within 48 hours. 

This has been requested for years but will likely never happen. All indications are that Southwest is making travel funds harder to track vs easier. I'm sure you can figure out why they would do that. 😉 It's absolutely up to the customer to track their travel funds and vouchers.

Luckily, they're relatively easy to track as long as you assume the responsibility to do so. I keep a separate folder in my email and put all flight confirmations/cancellations/vouchers there. I also keep a spreadsheet with each travel fund (confirmation number, expiration date & balance) and adjust as I use them.

Hope this helps!