Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Rapid Rewards Down

nancylouie
Explorer C

I have been trying to cash in points for weeks but cannot get through.  Site says under maintenance.

Our site is down for maintenance

You still have access to, 

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Rapid Rewards Down

dfwskier
Aviator A

Are you trying to use points to buy a flight, or something else.

I bought two point flights yesterday -- no problem.

If something else, you are not buying from Southwest, but from another company - More Rewards.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@nancylouie wrote:

I have been trying to cash in points for weeks but cannot get through.  Site says under maintenance.

Our site is down for maintenance

You still have access to, 

Unfortunately, More Rewards has been "down for maintenance" for at least a week. Not sure what's going on exactly... but it's probably not good. You can't even use their Contact Us function -- everything is blacked out. I'd suggest you reach out to Southwest directly, perhaps they can provide some insight.

more-rewards-down.jpg

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

Having the same issue, hope it's resolved soon!

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

cdawgstl
Explorer C

SWA RR Site.jpg

dfwskier
Aviator A

Did you read the posts above yours?

chgoflyer
Aviator A

I suspect More Rewards may be going away. Or significantly changed. Southwest has blocked the sale of gift cards before (and then later raised their cost), but never pulled the whole site offline. And no true website maintenance takes this long.

I reached out to Southwest and Chase, and called More Rewards. Southwest told me to contact More Rewards, Chase seemed to not even know what the program was, and More Rewards told me to contact Southwest for more information.

IsaRamos
Explorer C

It's been down for months now! Very frustrated since we haven't used our points during covid peak and we want to use it now for more than flights only (hotel/rental car). I already called, emailed and they said they have no idea when it will be back. 

dfwskier
Aviator A

You must have  a Chase Rapid Rewards card to use the current iteration of More Rewards.

Do you?

TN615
Explorer C

I have a Chase Rapid Rewards credit card and it won't let me in either, only shows a few shopping options.  I was just on it a few weeks ago looking at flights.  Also I am logged into SW, logged into Chase/Rapid Rewards, my credit card is linked, etc.  It's not working.  (I understand about the rate conversion--our situation is one of necessity.)