Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Rapid Rewards Member Card

dlb6762
Explorer C

How can I print a rapid rewards member card?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Rapid Rewards Member Card

chgoflyer
Aviator A

You don't need a membership card as long as you know your account number. I could be wrong, but I don't think Southwest supplies cards anymore, except to A-List and Companion Pass members.

ManchVegas
Explorer C

I really don't understand some airlines decisions to no longer provide proper loyalty cards to anyone but their highest tiered customers.

It's almost as if they don't value anyone but the highest level frequent flyer. A real plastic card costs only a few pennies to produce and makes it so much easier to read and carry than a paper print-out from a home computer and now it looks like Southwest won't even allow that small courtesy.

I get a nice, substantial loyalty card and key ring tag from my local ACE hardware store and I can assure you they don't get nearly as much money from me as I give to Southwest. 

Seriously, where does airline penny pinching end?

chgoflyer
Aviator A

You don't need a card. You never need to show it, so it's pointless. There's no reason to carry it with you.

I actually can't stand carrying around all the various cards I need for grocery stores, drug stores, etc. Luckily, I have an app that stores them all. 😉