Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Rapid Rewards - friend forgotten to refer

shallgren
Explorer C

Hello! 

MY friend just signed up for the card but had forgotten to refer me. Is there any way that we can do so after the fact?

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Rapid Rewards - friend forgotten to refer

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

I feel extremely confident that there would not be an exception made for the referral.  The fine print of Chase's site says: "Submitting email addresses: You may submit up to 25 email addresses in a 24 hour period (each 24 hour period is defined as 12:00am-11:59pm CT). By referring friends you agree to allow us to send an email on your behalf inviting them to apply for the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card. Your friends’ email addresses will only be used for this offer and will not be used for any other marketing solicitations or sold to third parties. If your friend already has a Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card account or your friend’s email address is in our email opt-out database, no email will be sent."

I highlighted and bolded the part that seems to apply to your situation.  With that said, given that this is a SW customer forum, you would need to reach out to Chase for final word.

-A List, Companion Pass holder